Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Claim

Choose one of the following options

When applying for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support you will need to provide documents or proofs to support your claim for benefit within one month or we may decide you are not entitled. 

The booklet confirms the standard level of verification required for these documents. However, further information on specific evidence required is detailed later in this form.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form if you have never claimed in Westminster before or your award has been terminated - click on the Start button to get going.

Continue a saved form

If you have saved a form and want to complete it now, enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on. 

If you save a partially completed form it will be deleted after 30 minutes.

Loading section. Please wait a few moments...Please wait while we search for your details

You can install Adobe Acrobat Reader free from here. You can install Google Chrome free from here

** If you already have a live benefit award and wish to advise us of a change in your circumstances such as a change of address where there is no break in your rental liability please use the change of circumstances form instead.