Forgotten Password

The "Citizen" portal provides different services to the "My Westminster" portal, so you need to register for them separately. (Ensure you have actually registered for the Citizen portal before requesting a password reset.)

Citizen Portal-access awards or make payments for LA services such as: Council Tax, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, Landlord and Business Rates.

Incomplete Housing Benefit/Council Tax, Council Tax or Business Rates Forms- To resume the forms you require the unique LGS reference and password. Link to return to the incomplete form:
NB. When a form is successfully submitted it is no longer editable. For mistakes or new circumstances please complete a new form. To submit further supporting evidence use the "Upload additional evidence documents" option from the "Quick actions - apply and pay" link on

To make a payment/advise of a change to your Council Tax A/C use link:

MyWestminster Portal- allows you to report issues/faults with recycling/rubbish, streets and pavements, health, safety and housing etc. Use link to sign in. For forgotten passwords follow the instructions to request a verification code.